About the Role:
Our company is growing, and we believe that our team is the key to our success! We are looking to add a Client Coordinator to our Caregiver Services business unit. This position works closely with the Caregiver Services Program Managers, Field Quality Managers, and Caregivers to maintain client and employee schedules.
We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You may be exempt from this requirement if you qualify for a limited exemption because of a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief. We will do our best to work with each and every individual to discuss their needs, exemptions, and necessary accommodations.
Benefits and Perks:
- Health Insurance with a 75% employer contribution
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Supplemental Benefits including; Life, Accident, Critical Illness and Disability Insurance
- 401K with a company match
- Generous Paid-Time-Off
- Competitive pay rate
- $500 annual Wellness & Self Care Benefit
- Supportive team structure and company culture with a focus on work/life balance
- Upward career movement and growth
- Confirm the day and time of services for new clients, update client files appropriately
- Utilize our scheduling system to schedule Caregivers based on certifications, skills, experience, location, and availability requirements of clients
- Maintain client and employee schedules
- Partner with the Intake and Program Managers to resolve scheduling conflicts as they occur including employee call-outs, changes in client’s or employee’s availability, etc.
- Partner with the Program Manager, Intake, HR, and Recruiting teams to identify gaps in the availability of current employees and client needs to create the hiring forecast
- Identify opportunities for improving or streamlining processes
- Act as a subject matter expert and resource to other team members
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 year of scheduling experience required
- High volume scheduling experience preferred
- Experience in healthcare scheduling or home health scheduling preferred
- Fluency in English and a second language preferred
- Experience utilizing scheduling software, Skedulo, preferred
- Microsoft Suite and Google Suite proficiency required
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize work
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with close attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Willingness to tackle new challenges and new ways of doing business
- Must be a goal setter & goal-getter
Vitra Health is a Home Health Care and Adult Day Health organization that specializes in care management of adults and seniors. We are a rapidly growing company which was started to improve access to quality home health care services. We rate ourselves solely by the quality of care we provide our clients. We realize that our clients are someone’s parent, grandparent, child, friend, or neighbor – we pride ourselves on never taking this fact for granted.