About the Role:
Our company is growing, and we believe that our team is the key to our success. That is why we are looking for a Social Services Case Manager to support our clients in the greater Boston area. If you’re a passionate, caring, motivated professional who is looking to become part of an awesome organization while making a difference in your community, we encourage you to apply today!
We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You may be exempt from this requirement if you qualify for a limited exemption because of a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief. We will do our best to work with each and every individual to discuss their needs, exemptions, and necessary accommodations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Company Car (eligible after 60 days of employment)
- Health Insurance with a 75% employer contribution!
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Supplemental Benefits including; Life, Accident, Critical Illness and Disability Insurance;
- 401K with a company match
- Generous Paid-Time-Off
- Competitive pay rate
- Unique one-on-one care environment
- An extensive continuous training program
- Supportive team structure and company culture with a focus on work/life balance
- Paid training opportunities
- Upward career movement and growth
Case Manager Responsibilities:
- Full cycle case assignments including, but not limited to: assessing, planning, implementing, monitoring, documentation, and evaluating actions required in meeting the client’s health and human services needs.
- Maintain and update client charts, medical records and submit all relevant information to authorized organizations.
- Help patients make informed decisions by acting as their advocate regarding their clinical status and treatment options
- Develop effective working relations and collaborate with the medical team throughout the entire case management process
- Arrange abeyances with social services, health, and governmental agencies
- Provide exceptional quality care to patients to track their progress and ensure satisfaction.
- Assess and address motivational, psychosocial, and environmental concerns
- Adhere to professional standards as outlined by protocols, rules, and regulations
Case Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in human services, public health or a related field required
- Valid MA Drivers License and reliable transportation required
- Fluency in both English & Spanish required
- Excellent knowledge of case management principles, healthcare management, and reimbursement
- Previous experience with mental health aspects of care
- Strong communication, writing, organizational, and time management skills
- Solution-oriented with the ability to multitask
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
Vitra Health is a Home Health Care and Adult Day Health organization that specializes in care management of adults and seniors. We are a rapidly growing company that was started to improve access to quality home health care services. We rate ourselves solely by the quality of care we provide our clients. We realize that our clients are someone’s parent, grandparent, child, friend, or neighbor – we pride ourselves on never taking this fact for granted.