About the Role:
Our company is growing, and we believe that our employees are the key to our success! We are looking to expand our talented team of Home Health Aide - HHA and Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA at our newly opened Adult Day Health Facility in Brockton, MA. If you are a passionate, caring, motivated Home Health Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant who is looking to make a difference in the life of someone in your community, we encourage you to apply today!
We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You may be exempt from this requirement if you qualify for a limited exemption because of a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief. We will do our best to work with each and every individual to discuss their needs, exemptions, and necessary accommodations.
Benefits and Perks:
- $16.00 - $17.00 hourly rates ($15 base and differentials based on region, experience, and certifications including Home Health Aide - HHA and Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA)
- Accrued Paid-Time-Off
- Paid training opportunities including CPR/AED and Supportive Home Care Aide (SHCA) (if applicable)
- Upward career movement and growth
- $500 annual Wellness & Self Care Benefit for full-time employees
- Health Insurance with a 75% employer contribution
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Supplemental Benefits including; Life, Accident, Critical Illness and Disability Insurance
- 401K with a company match
- Hiring Immediately - Offers made on the spot!
- Our Adult Day Health Program Aide position provides care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse - RN
- Program Aides assist the Adult Day Health participants with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) including skilled tasks when applicable
- Activities of Daily Living are personal care focused and may include: assisting clients with bathing, grooming, dressing, ambulation, eating, and toileting
- Assist members in the practice of safety and good nutrition when possible
- Participate in assessment and care planning meetings and execute the plan of care
- Assist Registered Nurse with obtaining and recording vital signs
- Adhere to the documentation and care procedures and standards of personal and professional conduct
- Observe the patient for changes in general physical and mental conditions and report any changes noted to the Adult Day Health program Registered Nurse
- Assist with all the activities programs including arts and crafts and other small group activities under the direction of the Director
- Accurately documents care provided daily and maintains records per regulatory standards.
- Recognizes the physical, emotional and developmental needs of participants, working in a manner that respects participants, their privacy and their property
- Assist with trips and other community outings outside the program
- Participate in staff meetings, in-service training, and other relevant training
- Prepare, serve, and clean up after meals and snacks
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be available to work a set shift schedule (e.g., 8:00am - 4:00pm)
- Home Health Aide - HHA or Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA certification - must be able to provide the valid certification
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- One or more years’ experience working with adults in a health-care or social-service setting
- Are current with CPR/AED certification (this can be provided)
- Have proven ability to behave with respect and compassion
- Possess a professional and upbeat attitude
- Personal Care Attendant - PCA, Homemaker, Home Health Aide - HHA, or Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA experience a plus!
Vitra Health is a Home Health Care, Skilled Nursing, and Adult Day Health organization that specializes in care management of adults and seniors. We are a rapidly growing company that was started to improve access to quality home health care services. We rate ourselves solely by the quality of care we provide our clients. We realize that our clients are someone’s parent, grandparent, child, friend, or neighbor – we pride ourselves on never taking this fact for granted.