About the Role:
Our company is growing, and we believe that our team is the key to our success! We are looking for a Community Development Manager to join our growing team in the New Bedford and Fall River areas to oversee a team of Community Development Liaisons and establish relationships within the assigned community to assist in developing our new programs and further growing existing programs.
Benefits and Perks:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance with a 75% employer contribution
- Delta Dental and Eye Med Vision Benefits
- Supplemental Benefits including; FSA with employer contribution, Life, Accident, Critical Illness and Disability Insurance
- 401K with a 4% company match
- Generous Paid-Time-Off
- Competitive pay rate
- Wellness & Self Care Benefit
- Supportive team structure and company culture with a focus on work/life balance
- Upward career movement and growth
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed.
- Become an expert on Vitra Health’s service offerings and competitive advantages.
- Coach, manage, and support the Community Liaisons to implement various sales strategies to acquire referral quotas within the assigned territory
- Manage the sales and lead generation effort in all Vitra Health programs
- Develop and implement a strategic business plan within assigned territory with the goal of expanding Vitra Health’s existing programs and creating initial growth for new programs.
- Partner with the Marketing department to build brand awareness in the local communities.
- Develop new community partnerships within the assigned territory.
- Partner with the Intake Team to begin the enrollment/intake process for eligible prospective members in the field.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ Years experience in sales management and business development required
- Bilingual in Portuguese Cape Verdean Creole required
- Previous experience managing a sales team required
- Previous experience in home healthcare preferred
- Experience utilizing CRM software
- Knowledge of home health care agencies preferred
- Must be willing to work some nights and weekends
- Strong drive and ambition
- Must have a positive attitude and exhibit a high level of enthusiasm to motivate a team of sales professionals
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-disciplined with an aptitude to stay on task
- Desire for continuous improvement and coachability
- Ability to in a team-setting and provide the necessary support
Vitra Health is a Home Health Care and Adult Day Health organization that specializes in care management of adults and seniors. We are a rapidly growing company which was started to improve access to quality home health care services. We rate ourselves solely by the quality of care we provide our clients. We realize that our clients are someone’s parent, grandparent, child, friend, or neighbor – we pride ourselves on never taking this fact for granted.